Teriyaki Lamb Stir-Fry
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 500g lamb strips
• ½ cup teriyaki sauce
• 2 tsp oil
• 2 small onions, cut into thin wedges
• 2 medium carrots, cut into thin sticks
• 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
• 200g snow peas, topped
• 2 tbsp water
• 200g dried egg noodles, cooked, drained
- Combine the lamb strips with 2 tbsp of the teriyaki sauce and half of the oil.
- Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the lamb strips in 3 batches, reserving each cooked batch to rest in a warm bowl. Reheat wok between each batch.
- Reheat the wok, add remaining oil and heat. Add onion, carrots and capsicum and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return the lamb to the wok, add the noodles, water and remaining teriyaki sauce, toss to combine. Stir-fry until noodles are hot. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australian Lamb Recipes at https://www.australianlamb.com.au/recipes/teriyaki-lamb-stir-fry/