T-Bone Steaks with Texas Toast
Fire up the grill and try this recipe for T Bone Steak with thick slices of white bread! Classic and ridiculously delicious, this T Bone Steak with thick slices of white bread recipe is good any time of the year.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 tbsps unsalted butter
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tbsps minced flat-leaf parsley
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 red onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
• Olive oil, for brushing
• Four thick slices of white bread
• Spice-Rubbed T-Bone Steaks, thinly sliced
- Light a grill. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the garlic. Add the parsley and season with salt and pepper; keep warm.
- Brush the onion with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, 6 minutes. Grill the bread until toasted and brush with the garlic butter. Serve the steaks with the grilled onions and Texas toast.
This great family recipe is thanks to Food & Wine Recipes at https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/t-bone-steaks-texas-toast