Need something stylish in a dash? This is quick and stylish to impress unexpected guests!
• Prep time: 10 minutes, No need to cook
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1/2 carrots, peeled
• 2 radishes, trimmed
• juice 1/2 lemon or lime
• small chunk cucumber
• 2 slices smoked salmon
• bread and butter, to serve
• 3 tbsps full fat soft cheese
• drizzle of olive oil, to serve (Optional)
• small handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Method: Grate the carrot, radishes and cucumber, discarding the cucumber seeds. Mix in the cheese, lemon or lime juice and most of the coriander, then season. Lay a slice of salmon on a plate, top with veg mix, then drape over the other slice. Scatter with remaining coriander, drizzle with olive oil and serve with bread and butter.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Good Food at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/smoked-salmon-layer