• Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 5
• 2 Luv-a-Duck Smoked Duck Breasts sliced lengthwise
Rice paper roll:
• 3 sprigs mint leaves
• 1/4 bunch garlic chives
• 3 sprigs coriander leaves
• ¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
• 5 large round rice paper sheets
• 1/2 baby cucumber, cut into batons
• 25g vermicelli noodles, soaked, cut with scissors
• 100ml milk
• 125ml Hoisin sauce
• 1/2 tbsps rice wine vinegar
• peanuts, crushed for garnish
• 1 birds eye chilli, sliced into rounds
- Heat Luv-a-Duck Smoked Duck Breasts.
- Fill medium bowl with room temperature water and add rice paper for 2 mins.
- Place rice paper on a chopping board and layer ingredients at the end towards you.
- Roll and encase ingredients, fold sides in, then continue to roll until sealed.
- For the Dipping sauce: In a pot add Hoisin and milk. Bring up to a warm heat. Add vinegar and mix together well.
This great family recipe is thanks to Luv-A-Duck Recipes at http://www.luvaduck.com.au/recipes/view/smoked-duck-rice-paper-rolls/40/