Ready in just 20 minutes, this recipe is a super-fast dinner option and still has all the flavour with garlic and chilli prawns.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
• 400g can cherry tomatoes in juice
• 2 x 250g packets zucchini spaghetti
• 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil leaves
• finely chopped fresh basil leaves, to serve
• 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
• 1/2 cup coarse fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
• 16 (750g) medium green prawns, deveined (tails intact)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs and half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add oregano and basil. Stir to combine. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe pan clean.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add chilli and remaining garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and prawns. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until prawns are cooked through. Add zoodles. Season. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 1 minute or until just softened.
- Divide mixture among serving plates. Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture and extra basil leaves. Serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/quick-garlic-chilli-prawn-zoodles-recipe/j31bk3f2