A quick and easy midweek meal for two. A perfect pan-fried salmon portion atop a delightfully zesty salad. What’s not to love?
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• juice 1 lime
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp wasabi paste
• small bunch coriander
• 1/2 cup sesame seeds
• 1 pack of salmon portions
• 1 1/2 cups edamame beans
• 2 cups finely sliced cabbage
• 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons (discard seeds)
- Roll salmon filets in sesame seeds and set aside.
- Mix all salad ingredients except for coriander together add pinch of salt to taste.
- When ready to serve add coriander at the last minute as it will droop if left with the dressing.
- Add a splash of oil to a cold frypan. Add salmon and turn on heat to high. Cook for approx. 4 minutes one side, 2 minutes other side.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/sesame-crusted-salmon/