Try a Scandinavian approach to your smoked fish by adding dill, horseradish, lemon and red onion - great as part of a sharing platter.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 200g smoked salmon
• 100ml sourced cream
• 2 tsps fresh or creamed horseradish
• 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
• small bunch dill, most roughly chopped
- Tip the onion and chopped dill into a bowl with the horseradish and lemon juice. Stir through the soured cream, season with a pinch of salt and generous grinding of pepper, and mix well. (* Can be made a day ahead and kept in the fridge)
- Arrange the salmon on a board or plate, scatter with the remaining dill fronds and serve with a grinding of black pepper and the sauce alongside.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Good Food at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/scandi-smoked-salmon