This sauteed scallops strike the ideal balance between elegance and ease of preparation. Ready in under half an hour, these scallops get their tasty flavor from simple, fresh ingredients.
• Prep and cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 tbsps butter
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 1/2 tsp sugar, or to taste
• 2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, or to taste
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for garnish
• 1 pound fresh sea scallops, muscle each of side removed
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the butter. Add the parsley and garlic and cook until garlic soft.
- Add the scallops and saute until golden. Add the lemon juice and sugar and stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and if passing, serve with toothpicks for eating.
This great family recipe is thanks to cdkitchen Recipes at https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/659/scallop-sate154197.shtml