Say 'hola' to cajun spiced prawns, tortillas and salsa.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 4 flour tortillas
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tbsp plain flour
• 2 tsps cajun spice
• sour cream, to serve
• Lime wedges, to serve
• 1 small avocado, peeled, cut into dice
• 8 medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
• 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, diced
• 2 tbsps chopped coriander, plus extra whole leaves to garnish
- Preheat the barbecue or grill.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place on a part of the barbecue away from direct heat to warm. Combine Cajun spice and flour, add prawns and toss. Mix avocado, tomatoes, lime juice and coriander together, and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a frypan (or you can brush a flat grill plate with oil), add prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until just cooked. Arrange the tortillas, prawns, salsa and lime wedges on serving plates with the extra coriander. Serve sour cream on the side.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious Recipes at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/prawn-fajitas/f157fa4d-da7c-4355-9381-ba77366a982e?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/collections/prawnrecipes