Scallop Carpaccio with Hand-Cut Ginger-Chive Pesto
People don't think to eat scallops raw, but sliced thinly and marinated they're delicious in ceviches.
• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup freshly chopped chives
• 2 tbsps minced peeled fresh ginger
• 8 ounces sea scallops, thinly sliced crosswise
• flaky sea salt and thinly sliced radishes, for garnish
• 1 tbsp fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, chives, olive oil and lime juice; season with kosher salt and pepper and mix well.
- Arrange the scallops on a platter and top with the ginger-chive pesto. Season with flaky sea salt and garnish with sliced radishes. Serve with lime wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to Food&Wine Recipes at https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/scallop-carpaccio-hand-cut-ginger-chive-pesto