Honey Garlic Salmon
Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. It's garlicky, sweet and sticky with simple ingredients. Takes only 15 mins to make salmon dinner!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3
• black pepper
• 2 tbsps honey
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp warm water
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp chopped parsley
• 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges
• 12 oz salmon, cut into 2-3 fillet strips
• 1 1/2 tsps apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on high heat. Add the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon, skin side down first, for about 1 minute. Turn the salmon over and cook for 1 minute. Turn it over again so the skin side is at the bottom.
- Add the garlic into the pan, saute until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it's sticky.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (Optional)
- Top the salmon with parsley and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA Recipes at https://rasamalaysia.com/honey-garlic-salmon/