Sausages with Warm Potato Salad
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tsp white wine vinegar
• 1 shallot, finely chopped
• 1 1/2 tbsps Dijon mustard
• 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
• 2 tbsps finely chopped fresh parsley
• 4 chicken or pork sausages or any types of sausages you like
- Preheat a gas grill on medium-high, covered, for 10 minutes. Whisk together mustard, parsley, vinegar, olive oil and shallot in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place potatoes and 1 tsp. salt in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly in a colander.
- Turn grill down to medium. Prick sausages in a few places with a fork and grill, turning occasionally, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into middle of one registers 160°F, about 10 minutes. While sausages are cooking, cut each potato in half and transfer to a large, shallow bowl. Toss potatoes with dressing and serve immediately with sausages.
This great family recipe is thanks to My Recipes at https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/sausages-with-warm-potato-salad