This stunning Beef Tenderloin Board features a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin with crisp roasted vegetables, golden browned dinner rolls, and a great selection of sauces. It's sure to bring everyone to the table for a deliciously memorable holiday feast.
With its juicy, red center and savory crust that’s simply bursting with flavor, the roasted beef Tenderloin is the star of this spread. Accompanied by crisp roasted vegetables, perfectly browned dinner rolls, and savory sauces this Beef Tenderloin Board is a meal experience that everyone is sure to enjoy!
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 1 hour
• Yield: Serves 8 - 10
• 1 pomegranate
• 1/2 cup mustard
• 18 roasted broccolini
• 2 heads of roasted garlic
• 10 garlic herb dinner rolls
• salt and pepper containers
• 4 - 5 pounds beef tenderoin
• flaky sea salt, for garnishing
• 1/4 cup reserved beef gravy
• 18 roasted fingerling potatoes
• 18 roasted petite whole carrots
• 1/2 cup prepared cranberry sauce
• 1/2 cup prepared horseradish sauce
• sprigs of fresh herbs, for garnishing (rosemary, sage, thyme)
- Start by placing the sauces in serving bowls across the board. Slice the pomegranate into fourths and lay it on a paper towel to collect any dripping juices before placing it on the board.
- Once the beef tenderloins are done roasting and resting, carve most of them into 1-inch thick slices. Place the sliced beef tenderloins down the center of the board.
- Add the roasted vegetables (carrots, potatoes and broccolini), roasted garlic and rolls to the board. Sprinkle the sides with flaky sea salt. Garnish the roasted carrots and potatoes with some of the remaining chopped fresh herbs.
- Place the pomegranate slices and sprigs of fresh herbs on the board.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Baker Mama at https://thebakermama.com/recipes/roasted-beef-tenderloin-board/