Prawns with Herby Mayo and Gem Lettuce
This simple, fast and fresh prawn dish is perfect for a picnic or light meal for two during those warm summer months.
• Prep and cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 10 gem lettuce leaves
• 2 tsps chopped chives
• 1 apple, cut into matchsticks
• 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (pimenton)
• 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
• juice and finely grated zest of 1/2 a lime
• 2 tsps capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
• 1/3 cup (about 100g) whole-egg mayonnaise
• 10 cooked prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- Arrange lettuce on a platter.
- Place the mayonnaise, parsley, capers and chives in a bowl and stir to combine. Season.
- Dollop into lettuce and top with apple and prawns.
- Drizzle over lime juice and sprinkle with zest and paprika to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/prawns-herby-mayo-gem-lettuce/HofLa71t?r=recipes/group/sx8icie0