• Prep Time: 35 minutes
• Cook Time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 2 fresh red chillies
• 2 tsps palm sugar
• 400ml coconut milk
• vegetable oil, to toss
• 1 tbsp ground cumin
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce
• 2 tbsps grated fresh ginger
• 2 tsps chopped lemon grass
• 400g fresh coriander noodles or egg noodles
• 750g fresh green prawns, peeled, with tails on
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the prawns in a baking dish.
- Place coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin, chilli, palm sugar and lemon grass in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour over prawns and bake for 10 minutes. Transfer prawns to a plate and reduce sauce by half over medium heat.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and toss with a little oil. Serve topped with prawns, sauce and garnished with coriander.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious Recipes at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/oven-roasted-prawns-coriander-noodles/90ee9b19-1df3-4fcc-8c35-1cbcd59b2090?current_section=recipes&r=recipes/collections/prawnrecipes