Zesty and simple. Have dinner served in under 20 minutes.
• Prep Time: 10 minutes
• Cook Time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 40g butter
• 1 cloves garlic
• 1 lime, juice and zest
• 200g green beans, trimmed
• 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
• 4 Huon Ocean Trout protions, skin on
- Cook the beans in salted water for 6 minutes, then drain and quickly refresh in iced water. Drain again then place in a bowl and dress with a little olive oil, season to taste.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium low heat. When the butter starts to foam, add the garlic, swirl the pan for a few moments.
Gently cook until the garlic smells fragrant then add the pepper and lime zest and cook for a few seconds more.
Remove from heat and stir through the lime juice. Set aside in a warm place.
- Season the Huon Ocean Trout then cook skin side down on a heated, oiled grill plate or barbecue over medium heat for three minutes.
Turn and cook for a further minute or until just cooked through.
- To serve, divide the beans among four plates, then place the trout on top and spoon over lime and pepper butter sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/grilled-trout-with-green-beans-and-lime-pepper-butter/