This Oven Baked Chicken Thighs recipe is a force to be reckoned with! Simple and deliciously baked chicken with a mustard, honey glaze – this dish is definitely going to be a top-contender in your weekly recipe planning!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 35 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 9 x 13 inch casserole dish
• glass mixing bowl set (3 piece)
• instant read meat thermometer
• 1 tsp salt or to taste
• 1 tsp black pepper or to taste
• 2 lb. chicken thighs bone-in skin on
For the sauce:
• 2 tbsps honey
• 1 tbsp mustard
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 6 cloves garlic minced
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
• 1 tbsp whole grain dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and season them generously with salt and pepper.
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the thighs and toss them well.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to a 9×13 inch baking dish including any remaining sauce. No need to grease the dish.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the chicken thighs have an internal temperature of 165 F degrees and skin is crispy.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving plate, cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to Jo Cooks at https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/oven-baked-chicken-thighs/