There is something so wonderfully comforting about seeing everything cooked in the one pan. Saves on the washing up too! Win win : )
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 110ml apple cider
• 3 pears, cut into wedges
• 150g marmalade, warmed
• 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
• 2 red onions, cut into wedges
• 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 12 good-quality pork sausages
• 1 garlic bulb, halved crossways
• pickled cucumbers and dill sprigs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220˚C and grease a large baking tray. Toss oil, sausages, marmalade, cider, onion, pear, mustard, garlic, 1 tsp salt flakes and a pinch of ground black pepper on prepared tray. Spread over tray and roast, basting 3 times with cooking juices, for 20-25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through.
- Scatter over pickled cucumber and dill to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Delicious at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/marmalade-baked-sausages/r82abokk?r=recipes/collections/yil20vmy