This Maple Dijon Pistachio Crusted Salmon is a delicious and easy sheet pan meal! It comes together in just 20 minutes using minimal fresh ingredients. This meal is gluten free, daily free, and paleo!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1 tbsp lemon garlic
• 2 tbsps maple syrup
• 2 tsps Dijon mustard
• 1 clove minced garlic
• 4 x 6 oz salmon fillets
• 12-14 asparagus stalks
• 3 tbsps olive oil, divided
• 3/4 cup shelled pistachios
• 12 oz package broccoli florets
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place the asparagus stalks and broccoli florets around the salmon fillets and drizzle them with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Sprinkle them with some salt and pepper.
- Add the 3/4 cup pistachios to a plastic bag and use a hammer or meat tenderizer to crush them into pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tsp dijon mustard, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add the crushed pistachios to the mixture and stir. Top each salmon fillet with some of the maple dijon pistachio mixture.
- Bake the sheet pan for 14-15 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This great family recipe is thanks to Mary's Whole LIfe at https://www.maryswholelife.com/maple-dijon-pistachio-crusted-salmon-with-spring-veggies/