Lobster-Roll-Style Salmon Sandwiches
In this clever take on the summertime classic, salmon replaces lobster and yogurt stands in for mayonnaise. Topping rolls with potato chips adds crunch and fun.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 8
• 8 hot dog buns
• freshly ground pepper
• 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 tbsps chopped chives
• potato chips, for serving
• 2 tbsps chopped flat-leaf parsley
• 1/2 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
• melted unsalted butter, for brushing
• 2 inner celery ribs with leaves, finely chopped
• 1 1/2 pounds roast salmon, flaked (4 loose cups)
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt with the celery, chives, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the salmon.
- Heat a griddle. Brush the cut sides of the buns with butter and griddle until toasted. Fill the buns with the salmon salad, top with potato chips and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to FOOD & WINE at https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/lobster-roll-style-salmon-sandwiches