This fresh Huon Salmon recipe packs a punch with the addition of the Sichuan flavour Kung Pao.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 x 140g Fresh Huon Tasmania Salmon portions, diced
• 1 Cup Kung Pao Sauce
• 2 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
• 1 Cup Roasted peanuts
• 1 Spring onion, sliced
• 1/2 Bunch coriander, picked
- Heat the rice bran oil in a large non-stick fry pan, add diced salmon and gently cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Kung Pao Huon Salmon Sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add peanuts, sliced spring onion and the chopped roots of the coriander.
- Remove from the heat and fold through half of the coriander leaves
- Serve with remaining coriander leaves
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/kung-pao-huon-salmon/