The Best Chicken Marinade Recipe
Look no further for the Best Chicken Marinade recipe ever! This easy chicken marinade recipe is going to quickly become your favorite go-to marinade! This marinade produces so much flavor and keeps the chicken incredibly moist and outrageously delicious - try it today!
• Prep time: 45 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or other vinegar
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1/8 cup lemon juice
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 2 tsp dried rosemary
• 2 tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
• 2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken, in a large Pyrex measuring cup or mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Remove a half a cup of marinade and reserve for basting the chicken later.
- Place chicken in a large, ziploc bag and pour marinade over the top. Close securely.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, letting the excess drip off.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Baste the chicken occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Remove chicken from grill and tent with foil. Let chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving
Optional: If you bring the reserved marinade up to a boil, let simmer until slightly reduced, it makes a wonderful sauce to go on top of the chicken.
Recipe Notes: I've marinated my chicken for as few as 30 minutes and the chicken was still phenomenal. Basically, the longer you have to marinate the better but don't worry if you don't have a lot of time.
This great family recipe was tested by a customer of ours Caroline who says it was amazing and is by far the best marinade she has ever had. To review this amazing recipe goes to Momontimeout at https://www.momontimeout.com/the-best-chicken-marinade-recipe/