Italian Sausage and Vegetable Orzo Skillet is an easy to make dinner filled with sausage, peppers, spinach, and orzo all in a rich tomato sauce. Made in one skillet with Italian spices, this will become a family favorite!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4-6
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
• 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
• 1 (24 ounce) jar Riserva Classico Roasted Garlic Sauce
• 3 cups cooked orzo
• 2 cups spinach
• freshly grated parmesan for topping
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil, sausage, bell peppers, and italian seasoning. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the peppers are tender.
- Add in the jar of tomato roasted garlic sauce, orzo and spinach. Heat until it starts to simmer and spinach starts to wilt.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
This great family recipe is thanks to The-Recipe-Critic Recipes at https://therecipecritic.com/italian-sausage-vegetable-orzo-skillet/