Our take on a roast dinner without the fuss using Huon Salmon, a meal on the table in 30 minutes.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 x 180g Huon Salmon portions
• 500g baby potatoes, scrubbed
• 500g Green beans, stalks removed
• 1/2 bunch chives, finely chopped
• 4 tbsp crème fraiche, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain potatoes well and tumble onto a baking tray. Using the back of a wooden spoon, gently press on each potato until they skin bursts but they still hold their shape. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle some olive oil over the spuds and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven and push the potatoes to one side, place the salmon portions skin side up, seasoned well with salt and pepper, on the tray, then scatter the green beans over the top. Return the salmon to the oven and roast for a further 8 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking and the potatoes are golden.
- To serve, place a portion of Huon Salmon on four plates, add the vegetables and top with a spoon of crème fraiche sprinkled with chopped chives.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-crispy-smashed-potatoes/