I love the tang of lemony, garlicky Greek chicken. This recipe does not disappoint.
• Prep time: 48 hours
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
• 1/2 a cup of olive oil
• 3 cloves of chopped garlic
• 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
• 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 cut in half)
- Pound the chicken until it's uniformly thin
- In a glass dish mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and juice of 2 lemons juice.
- Place the chicken pieces in the mixture and cover.
- Marinated the chicken for 2 days, or at least overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil the grill grates well
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons in half
- Grilled the chicken for 3 1/2 minutes per side.
- Discard the marinade.
- Place the 4 lemon halfs fruit side down on the grill and serve with the chicken.
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Greek-Chicken---Paleo-1623596#directions