An old time crowd pleaser, the Mac N Cheese is a dish you can’t go wrong with. In this version our Huon Salmon is added and we’re here to tell you now that this is a dish you’re going to crave for meals to come!
And the even better news…this dish reheats perfectly so you can enjoy it the next day too!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 2 150g Huon Hot Smoked Salmon
• 2 Cups macaroni, cooked
• 2 Cups full cream milk
• 1 Tbsp butter
• 2 Tbsp tapioca flour
• 3/4 Cup parmesan, grated
- Heat the milk and butter and bring to the boil.
- Mix the tapioca flour with a little water to make a paste. Remove milk from the heat and add tapioca paste. Mix quickly and thoroughly to avoid lumps.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine the cheese sauce with the macaroni and flaked hot smoked salmon
- Spoon the mixture into a large baking dish or alternatively 4 individual ramekins and sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-mac-n-cheese/