A dish that is Incredibly tasty and will leave you just as satisfied! Thanks to Scott Gooding for making sure we don’t need to compromise on taste just to fuel our bodies with the good stuff!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 2 140g Fresh Huon Salmon portions (skin on)
• 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1/2 Bunch Rainbow chard - stalks and leaves chopped
• 4 Garlic Cloves - chopped
• 1 long red chilli
• 3 cms Jerusalem artichokes - sliced
• 1/2 Lemon - Juiced
• Black Pepper
• Sea salt
- Dab the skin of the salmon with paper towel.
Season the skin. Place 1 tsp of olive oil into a pan on high heat. Place the fish in the pan, skin side down and cook for 4-5 minutes. Cook for 3-4 minutes on the flesh side. Remove from the heat and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile in a separate fry pan add the remaining oil on a medium heat. Add the garlic, chilli and Jerusalem artichokes to the pan for 1 minute. Add the stalks of the chard and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the leaves and cook for a further 2-3 minutes – stir all together. Remove from the heat – season and add lemon. Serve with the salmon.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-greens/