An easy, no cook starter that shows off the delicate flavour and texture of fresh Huon Salmon.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 500g Sashimi Grade Huon Salmon Side
• 1 Lemon - Zest + Juice
• 2 Tbsp Capers
• 2 Tbsp Chives - chopped
• 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
• Handful Rocket Leaves
• Rye Bread - to serve
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest and juice, capers and olive oil. Whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the salmon and arrange on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with the lemon dressing, scatter with the rocket leaves and serve with rye bread.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/huon-salmon-carpaccio-2/