Known as a flame cake, this is a delicious alternative to Italian style pizza. Use a ready-made pizza base, but choose a really thin one so its super crispy. You can also use any of your favourite flat breads!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 300g Huon Wood Roasted Salmon
• 2 Large pre-made pizza bases or flat bread
• 1 small Onion, cut into very fine wedges
• 1 Cup Creme Fraiche
• 1/2 Cup Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Place the pizza bases on a baking tray, then generously smear each one with crème fraiche.
- Scatter over the onion, then finish with pieces of flaked Huon Salmon.
- Bake in hot oven for 10 -15 minutes until the onion is starting to colour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Best Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/hot-smoked-salmon-flame-cake-german-pizza/