Grilled Scallops with Lemon Wedges
These Grilled scallops are so full of flavor! They’re easy to grill and need minimal seasoning to taste irresistibly tender and savory!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 5 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• fresh ground black pepper
• lemon wedges, for serving (Optional)
• 1 pound medium-sized sea scallops, frozen or fresh
- Thaw the scallops, if frozen.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (375 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Pat the scallops dry with a clean towel or paper towel. Place them in a bowl and mix them with the olive oil, salt, and several grinds of black pepper.
- Place the scallops directly on the grill grates and grill them 2 to 3 minutes until browned on bottom. Flip and grill for 1 to 2 minutes until just opaque.
This great family recipe is thanks to A Couple Cooks at https://www.acouplecooks.com/grilled-scallops/