Grilled Barramundi with Olive-Tomato Relish and Creamy Lemony-Mustard Potato Salad
Relax and unwind. Grilled Barramundi is perfect for a light dinner or an easy weekend lunch in the backyard.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• black pepper
• sea salt flakes
• 1 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 garlic clove, finely diced
• 1 lemon zested and juiced
• 2 pieces barramundi fillets
• 1 spring onion, finely sliced
• 1/2 cup mixed olives, pitted and diced
• 1 cup heritage tomato, roughly chopped
• 2 cups baby potato, halved or quartered
• 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
• 1.5 cups parsley roughly chopped, dill, cilantro, parsley
- In a small bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, mixed olives, garlic, and shallot. Add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, add the potatoes and cook until fork tender, about 8-10 mins. In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, mustard, scallions, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Once the potatoes are drained, add them to the bowl with the dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the Barramundi and season with salt and pepper.
- On a hot, clean, well-oiled grill, gently place the fish skin-side down. Grill for 4-5 mins a side until the skin is crispy and the flesh of the fish is opaque.
- Serve the grilled fish topped with tomato-olive relish, potato salad, a sprig or two of cilantro, and a final drizzle of olive oil.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/grilled-barramundi-tomato-relish-lemon-potato-salad-2/