A tasty one-two punch. Get your entree and salad in one meal! Make this dish in a grill pan or on an outdoor grill which will clock prep plus cook time in at around 20 minutes.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 lemon
• 1/4 cup dill
• 3 cups courgette
• 3/4 tsp kosher salt
• 1/2 tsp black peppercorn
• 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 4 x 6 ounce barramundi fillets
• 1/4 cup roasted flaked almonds
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Drizzle fillets with 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle fillets evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange fillets on grill rack or grill pan; grill 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- Grate lemon rind to equal 1 1/2 teaspoons; squeeze juice to equal 2 tablespoons. Combine rind, juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, zucchini, and dill in a bowl; toss gently to coat. Divide salad between 4 plates. Top each salad with fillet. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon almonds.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/grilled-barramundi-and-zucchini-salad-adapted-from-michael-symon/