OMG so delicious and easy! I’ve made this twice and both times my family raved about what a great cook I am 😉 Definitely my new favorite dish!
This Green Curry Scallops with Mango Cilantro Salsa! creamy coconut green curry sauce with buttery scallops topped with a mango cilantro salsa.
• Prep and cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4 - 6
For the Green Curry:
• 1/2 tsps fish sauce
• 1 - 2 tbsps brown sugar
• 2 tbsps green curry paste
• 114 ounce can coconut milk
• 2 lbs. scallops, thawed and patted dry
• 2 - 3 cups baby spinach or other greens
• 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk
For the Mango Cilantro Salsa:
• 1/4 cup red onion, minced
• 1 mango, peeled and diced
• 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
• salt, lime juice and lime zest to taste
- Stir fry the curry paste in a large deep skillet over medium high heat. When fragrant, add the coconut milk and almond milk and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Toss all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the scallops to the curry sauce in the skillet and simmer for 4-5 minutes until the scallops are cooked through (if you cook them too long, they’ll get rubbery, so be careful). Stir in the spinach until it wilts. Add brown sugar and fish sauce.
- Scoop the curry over rice (it will be a little bit soupy – that’s how it’s supposed to be) and top with the mango salsa.
This great family recipe is thanks to Pinch of Yum at https://pinchofyum.com/green-curry-scallops