Winner winner chicken dinner! Baked Chicken thighs with a flavorful garlic, lemon and dijon marinade with brussel sprouts that baste in the scrumptious pan drippings. We just love this easy sheet pan chicken and brussels sprouts recipe!
These Baked Chicken thighs with a zesty and flavorful garlic, lemon and dijon marinade roast together with brussels sprouts that baste in the scrumptious pan drippings. For best results, marinate 6 hours or overnight.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 28 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
For the chicken marinade:
• 1/2 tbsp salt
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tbsp dijon mustard
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 2 tbsps lemon juice from 1 lemon
• 2 garlic cloves pressed or minced
• 2 tbsps parsley finely chopped, plus more to garnish
For chicken and brussels sprouts:
• 2 tsps olive oil
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
• 8 chicken thighs preferably skin-on, bonesless
• 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- In a small bowl, add the ingredients for the chicken marinade and stir stir to combine. Place chicken thighs into a mixing bowl or in a large ziploc bag, add the marinade and stir to combine. Marinate at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Trim and halve the brussels sprouts (see instruction below). Place them on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and 2 tsp olive oil. Toss to combine then scoot the sprouts to edges of the pan, keeping them in a single layer.
- Place marinated thighs, skin-side-up, in the center of the pan about 1/2" apart. Bake uncovered at 400˚F for 25 minutes (30 minutes for bone-in chicken). For crispier skin, broil on high heat for 2-4 minutes or until skins have browned.
This great family recipe is thanks to Natasha's Kitchen Recipes at https://natashaskitchen.com/garlic-dijon-chicken-and-brussels-sprouts-recipe/