Hollandaise Sauce is a bit of effort on a Sunday morning, so we’ve come up with a lighter, cheats version. But with plenty of delicious Huon Smoked Salmon, it still makes for a decadent Sunday brunch.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 300g Premium Cold Smoked Huon Salmon
• 4 English Muffin, toasted and spread thickly with butter
• 4 Free range eggs
• 4 Cups English Spinach, wilted
• 1/2 Cup Crème Fraiche
• Squeeze of lemon juice to taste
• To serve, snipped chives
- In a small bowl combine crème fraiche and 2 teaspoons lemon juice and stir to combine. Season to taste.
- Fill a large saucepan until 8cm deep with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to a simmer and crack 1 egg into water and cook for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towel. Keep warm while you cook the remaining eggs.
- To assemble, place two muffins each on four serving plates, arrange spinach and Huon Premium Smoked Salmon. Top with a poached egg, then a drizzle of crème fraiche mix, top with chives if desired and serve at once.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/easy-huon-smoked-salmon-eggs-benedict/