• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 pounds Pacific cod or some other white fish fillets (such as halibut)
• 3/4 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
• 1/2 cup mixed olives
• zest from 1 lemon, cut into strips
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• kosher salt and pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the fish in a small roasting pan. Add enough wine (about 3/4 cup) to reach halfway up the sides of the fish. Scatter the olives and lemon zest around the fish. Drizzle with the oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the red pepper.
- Roast until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the parsley. Divide the fish among individual plates and spoon the olives and wine sauce over the top.
This great family recipe is thanks to RealSimple Recipes at https://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/roasted-pacific-cod-olives-lemon