Baked Chicken Breast seasoned to perfection with a simple dry rub mixture and oven baked until tender and juicy. This easy Baked Chicken Breasts recipe is loaded with flavor! This is a super quick, easy, easy and flavorful recipe perfect for busy weeknights!
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
For Dry Rub:
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1/2 tsp chili powder
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
• 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
For Baked Chicken:
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil or parchment paper. You can also use a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients. Set aside.
- Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels.
- Place the chicken in a single layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Rub the oil all over each chicken breast. Season the chicken with the dry rub on both sides.
- Bake for 20 to 26 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Time will vary depending on the size and thickness of each breast.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
This great family recipe is thanks to Lemon Blossoms at https://www.lemonblossoms.com/blog/easy-baked-chicken-breast-2/