A delicious mid week treat ready in just 20 minutes!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• large splash soy sauce
• 1 pack duck mini fillets
• 1 red chilli, finely sliced
• 1 red onion, finely sliced
• 1 red pepper, finely sliced
• 2 pak choi, leaves separated
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
• 1/2 inch piece fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
• 1 courgette, halved lengthways and sliced at an angle
• 300g straight to wok noodles (or pre-cooked and cooled dry noodles)
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a Wok. Add the onion, pepper and courgette, and toss the vegetables until they start to soften.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and duck fillets and continuing tossing until both the vegetables and duck begin to colour.
- Then add the honey, pak choi, noodles and 500ml of boiling water and toss together with a pair of tongs until the pak choi wilts and the noodles warm through.
- Season with soy sauce and sesame oil and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Gressingham Duck at https://www.gressinghamduck.co.uk/recipes/duck-pak-choi-noodles/