You’ll be tempted to eat this main dish right out of the pan but try to resist. These chops are sure to wow guests at the dinner table.
• Prep and cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 2 tbsps butter
• 1/2 tsp pepper
• 4 x pork loin chops
• 2 medium pears, chopped
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
• 1 package (6 ounces) cornbread stuffing mix
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in butter. Sprinkle with pears and red pepper.
- Top with stuffing and onions. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 8-10 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/deconstructed-pear-pork-chops/