For those colder nights, make this classic family favourite in an easy single traybake.
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 45 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp cornflour
• 1kg thick sausages
• 1/2 cup frozen peas
• 1 tbsp curry powder
• Crusty bread, to serve
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 4 eschalots, cut into quarters
• 1 1/2 cups Massel chicken liquid stock
• chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
• 2 carrots, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place cornflour in a jug. Gradually add first 1/4 cup of stock, stirring until smooth. Add curry powder, garlic and remaining stock. Stir until combined.
- Arrange sausages, carrot and eschalot, in a single layer, on a large baking tray with sides. Pour over stock mixture. Turn sausages to coat.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until sausages are golden. Sprinkle with peas. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until sausages are cooked. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with bread.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/super-easy-curried-sausage-tray-bake-recipe/jsyyxdof