Crock-Pot Chicken Drumsticks
These drumsticks are the perfect game-day treat. They're super tender and packed with flavor. Broiling is an optional step, but it really takes them to a whole other level.
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Total time: 4 hours
• Yield: Serves 6
• 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
• 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
• 1/4 c. sweet Thai chili sauce
• 2 tbsp. Sriracha
• 2 tbsp. brown sugar
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1" fresh ginger, peeled and minced
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 4 to 4 1/2 lb. chicken drumsticks
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken broth, chili sauce, Sriracha, brown sugar, and lime juice. Stir in ginger and garlic.
- Place drumsticks in a large resealable back. Pour over marinade and seal. Marinate 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Pour drumsticks and marinade into slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 5 or 6.
- When drumsticks are tender and cooked through, preheat broiler to high. Transfer drumsticks to a large foil-lined baking sheet and broil until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and serve hot.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a23119838/slow-cooker-chicken-drumsticks/