When I found this Pork Chops and apples recipe years ago, it quickly became a favorite. The ingredients are easy to keep on hand, and the one-pan cleanup is a bonus.
• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 3 tbsps brown sugar
• 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 tbsps chopped pecans
• 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsps reduced-fat butter, divided
• P4 boneless pork loin chops (about 4 ounces each)
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cinnamon-apple-pork-chops/