Chia Seed Crusted Fish
In addition to having a high concentration of omega-3 fats, chia seeds are a great source of essential minerals.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1/4 cup Parsley
• 16 oz White Fish
• 3/4 cup Cornmeal
• 1/2 tsp Chia Seeds
• 2 tbsps Low Fat Mayo
• 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients: chia seeds, cornmeal, finely chopped parsley and salt and pepper (to taste). Once mixed, place on a plate.
- Spread about .5 tablespoon of mayo on the top of each fish and then put the fish (mayo side) into the dry mixture.
- Place fish on a greased/sprayed cookie sheet. Repeat for remaining 4-5 fillets.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to LIVESTRONG Recipes at https://www.livestrong.com/recipes/chia-seed-crusted-fish/