Chargrilled Lemon and Rosemary Lamb Cutlets
This easy barbecue recipe combines the classic flavours of lamb, rosemary and lemon with a fresh side salad - your go-to dinner for these hotter spring nights! Best served with lemon wedges.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
• 1 tbs finely grated lemon rind
• 2 tbs chopped rosemary leaves
• 1 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 12 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets
• 6 tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 1 cup mint leaves
• 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- Combine buttermilk, lemon rind, rosemary, chilli, if using, and garlic in a large bowl. Season. Add lamb and turn to coat. (To freeze now, see tip in notes.) Set aside for 15 mins to develop the flavours.
- Place the tomato, mint and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with the lemon juice and oil. Season and gently toss to combine.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Drain lamb from the buttermilk mixture. Cook for 2 1/2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Serve the lamb with the salad.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste Recipes at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-lemon-rosemary-lamb-cutlets-recipe/0rfq162l