• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 1 ½ to 2 lbs Clearwater Sea Scallops, cooked and chilled
• 1 medium Napa cabbage head, coarsely chopped, rinsed and well dried
• 2 bunches green onion (both white and green portions), chopped
• 2 cups roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
• 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tsp tabasco sauce
• salt and pepper to taste
- Chill all ingredients well. Combine in a large bowl,
tossing gently, but thoroughly.
- Serve as soon as possible with warm, crunchy bread
Plating: A hard cooked egg makes a wonderful garnish.
This great family recipe is thanks to Clearwater Recipes at https://www.clearwater.ca/en/clearwater-kitchen-industry/recipes/scallop-recipes/sea-scallop-recipes/canadian-sea-scallop-salad/