This casserole is the perfect thing to make for an easy weeknight dinner, a potluck, or even the Super Bowl. The cheesy, buffalo sauce is so addicting and everyone will love it. If you like even more kick, feel free to add more buffalo sauce!
• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• Kosher salt
• 1/3 c. buffalo sauce
• 1 tbsp garlic powder
• 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
• 1/2 c. shredded gouda
• 2 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
• 1/4 c. ranch dressing, plus more for drizzling
• 1/3 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a baking dish, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until tender, 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch, green onions, and garlic powder until combined. Set aside.
- Toss rotisserie chicken with roasted cauliflower in baking dish and spread cream cheese mixture on top.
- Top with cheddar and gouda and bake until cheese is completely melted and bubbly, 20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then drizzle with ranch and garnish with green onions or chives and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish Recipes at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a49035/buffalo-chicken-casserole-recipe/