• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1 tbsp Grainy mustard
• 4 x 4 oz. Salmon fillets
• lemon slices, for serving
• freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tbsp finely minced shallots
• 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 2 tsps fresh rosemary, chopped
• 2 tsps fresh thyme leaves, chopped plus more for garnish
- Heat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallot, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture all over salmon fillets and broil, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and lemon slices and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Delish at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a55654/best-broiled-salmon-recipe/