Barramundi with Lemon and Garlic
The quickest, simplest and sometimes best way to prepare fish fillets. You can bake it or even barbecue it. Tastes great either way!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 fillets tilapia or other white fish
• 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon butter, melted
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
• 1 dash pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse fish fillets under cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
This great family recipe is thanks to All Recipes Recipes at http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/18953/white-fish-with-lemon-and-garlic.aspx