Barramundi Tray Bake with Chimichurri
• Prep time: 20 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 250g cherry tomatoes
• rocket leaves, to serve
• lemon wedges, to serve
• 2 red onions, cut into thin wedges
• 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
• 4 x 28g gluten-free corn-tortillas, grilled
• 4 (about 125g) skinless barramundi fillets
• 2 large zucchini, cut lengthways into 8cm lengths
• 2 tsps red wine vinegar
• 1 1/2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsps chopped fresh oregano leaves
• 1 small French shallots, finely chopped
• 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan forced. Combine the black beans, zucchini, onion and tomatoes in a large baking tray. Lightly spray with oil and season. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Place the barramundi on top of the vegetables. Roast for 10 minutes or until the barramundi is cooked through and vegetables are light golden.
- Meanwhile, to make the chimichurri, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, adding 1-2 tsp water if the mixture is too thick. Season.
- Drizzle the chimichurri over the salmon and serve with tortillas, rocket leaves and lemon wedges.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste at https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/barramundi-tray-bake-chimichurri/cxqkz8fu