• Prep time: 15 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• salt to taste
• 1 oz courgette
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1/2 oz lemon juice
• pepper / spice to taste
• 1/4 cup giant couscous
• 2 x 5 oz barramundi fillets
• 2 sheets parchment paper
• 1 oz carrot sliced, or sticks
• 1 oz roasted tomatoes in oil
• 2 stalks spring onion, chopped
• 4 garlic clove peeled and smashed
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F (350 degrees F for convection)
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper onto a sheet pan.
- Place half of the thyme or rosemary on top of the paper in the center. Lay half of the cooked couscous on top of the herbs. Then add half of the zucchini and carrots. Place a piece of Barramundi on top of the vegetables. Top the fish with half of the garlic, olives, and tomatoes. Pour half of the lemon juice and olive oil onto the Barramundi.
- Wrap fish and vegetables up, folding the edges of the parchment tightly as to not have any openings. The fish and vegetables should be fully enclosed within the parchment pouch.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the second portion. Place both pouches on the sheet pan and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes to complete the steaming process.
- Carefully open the pouches up to release the steam and enjoy immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to The Better Fish at https://www.thebetterfish.com/recipe/barramundi-en-papillote/